I’m pleased to announce online registration is now available for iPad Media Camp workshops June 11-13, 2013 (at The Casady School in Oklahoma City) and July 9-11, 2013 (at The College of Education at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas.) Early-bird ticket prices are available for each venue until 30 days prior to the start of the workshop series. Registration is available via EventBrite. Purchase orders ARE accepted.
- ipadmediacampOKC.eventbrite.com (June 11-13 Oklahoma City)
- ipadmediacampKSU.eventbrite.com (July 9-11 in Manhattan)
I’ve made several changes to the agenda as well as required/recommended iPad apps list pages of iPadMediaCamp.com. The basic structure of the workshop remains the same, however, focusing on different media products each day:
- Day 1: Screencasting and Narrated SlideShows
- Day 2: Quick Edit Videography
- Day 3: Interactive Writing and eBooks
Check out the iPad Media Camp Agenda page for more details. I’m working on some other possible dates and locations for this summer, and hope to have those confirmed/added to the website in the next few weeks. Participants in summer 2013 iPad Media Camps will receive free copies of my forthcoming eBook, “Mapping Media to the Common Core,” which will strongly inform the curriculum of this workshop.
I hope to see you at iPad Media Camp this summer!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Dream of Creative Writing - 2019
- Opening Tinkercad 3D Designs in Minecraft - 2017
- Why and How of Outside Sharing with KidBlog - 2016
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- Create Illustrated PDF Stories with Story Patch on an iPad - 2012
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010
- Storychasing Literacy Keynote on SlideShare (METC 2010) - 2010