I’m pleased to announce online registration is now available for iPad Media Camp workshops June 11-13, 2013 (at The Casady School in Oklahoma City) and July 9-11, 2013 (at The College of Education at Kansas State University in Manhattan, Kansas.) Early-bird ticket prices are available for each venue until 30 days prior to the start of the workshop series. Registration is available via EventBrite. Purchase orders ARE accepted.
- ipadmediacampOKC.eventbrite.com (June 11-13 Oklahoma City)
- ipadmediacampKSU.eventbrite.com (July 9-11 in Manhattan)
I’ve made several changes to the agenda as well as required/recommended iPad apps list pages of iPadMediaCamp.com. The basic structure of the workshop remains the same, however, focusing on different media products each day:
- Day 1: Screencasting and Narrated SlideShows
- Day 2: Quick Edit Videography
- Day 3: Interactive Writing and eBooks
Check out the iPad Media Camp Agenda page for more details. I’m working on some other possible dates and locations for this summer, and hope to have those confirmed/added to the website in the next few weeks. Participants in summer 2013 iPad Media Camps will receive free copies of my forthcoming eBook, “Mapping Media to the Common Core,” which will strongly inform the curriculum of this workshop.
I hope to see you at iPad Media Camp this summer!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- T-Mobile and Verizon Hotspot Mobile Data Shootout - 2014
- Is Embracing Digital Learning a Moral Issue for Educators? - 2013
- Create Illustrated PDF Stories with Story Patch on an iPad - 2012
- Options for Recording Stories on the iPad: Story Patch with Story Robe, Sonic Pics, & Story Kit - 2011
- Design Matters by Darren Kuropatwa at METC 2010 - 2010
- The Natives Are Restless by Deneen Frazier Bowen - 2010
- Storychasing Literacy Keynote on SlideShare (METC 2010) - 2010
- One of the best visual presentations I've ever seen - 2009
- 161 Museums in Oklahoma! - 2009
- How We Use Open Source Software and Why You Should Too - 2009