A few weeks ago I had an opportunity to share some ideas at the TEDxOU conference in Norman, Oklahoma. Today my recorded talk went “live” on the TEDxOU website with the shortened title, “Wes Fryer Makes Digital Witnesses.” The YouTube video is titled, “Becoming Your Family’s Digital Witness.” Many, MANY thanks to TEDxOU organizer/TEDx licensee Adam Croom, video editor Mark Nehrenz, and everyone else involved in TEDxOU who made this great event possible!
The iOS mobile apps I referenced in my talk are linked in the Storychasers’ post, “Recommended Smartphone Apps & Digital Recorders for Storychasing Oral History.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Learning in Dodge City About Digital Literacy & iPads in the Classroom - 2014
- Twitter Archived Learning from EdCampOKC 2014 - 2014
- Turn Off AudioBoo Comments - 2012
- iOS Apps by Genre and Every Day Apps #edapp - 2011
- Register for #iste11 BYOL: Simple Ideas for Powerful Sharing - 2011
- WordPress OKC Feb 2010 User’s Group Notes - 2010
- K12Online Conference Echo Webcasts - 2010
- A superintendent for whom I'd like to work - 2008
- Google Notebook article - 2007
- More than the 3 R's? - 2007