This evening I responded to Alan Levine’s call for video contributions to his wonderful project, “True Stories of Open Sharing.” My 5 minute submission is titled, “Open Sharing Leads to eBook Inspiration: Indonesia to Minnesota to Oklahoma.”
These are the links I included in the YouTube video description:
Download “Our Batak House” from iTunes:
Learn more about Jane Ross’ Backpack Classroom project in Indonesia:
Download the eBooks about idioms created by 5th graders in Yukon Public Schools:
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Emerging Insights on Learning, Technology, and the Road Ahead in Education - 2013
- Designing Out-of-the-Box College Course Assignments that Students Care About - 2013
- Michael Wesch on Creating Learners which Question and Live in a World of Constant Wonder - 2013
- @OKCPS Executive Director Information Technology Position Open: Please Apply! - 2012
- Academic journals should not have paywalls- Support Open Access Publishing! - 2011
- Lessons Learned Webcasting with Ustream Producer - 2010
- Creating and Managing Digital Portfolios Using Adobe Acrobat by Allanah King - 2009
- Hooked on Learning by Pam Hook - 2009
- Join the Internet Blackout - Protest Against Guilt Upon Accusation Laws in NZ — Creative Freedom Foundation (creativefreedom.org.nz) - 2009
- Getting Attention in the Laptop Classroom - 2009