This evening I responded to Alan Levine’s call for video contributions to his wonderful project, “True Stories of Open Sharing.” My 5 minute submission is titled, “Open Sharing Leads to eBook Inspiration: Indonesia to Minnesota to Oklahoma.”
These are the links I included in the YouTube video description:
Download “Our Batak House” from iTunes:
Learn more about Jane Ross’ Backpack Classroom project in Indonesia:
Download the eBooks about idioms created by 5th graders in Yukon Public Schools:
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Backchannel with 5th Graders & Pie Chart Questions on the Winter Olympics - 2014
- Emerging Insights on Learning, Technology, and the Road Ahead in Education - 2013
- Designing Out-of-the-Box College Course Assignments that Students Care About - 2013
- Michael Wesch on Creating Learners which Question and Live in a World of Constant Wonder - 2013
- @OKCPS Executive Director Information Technology Position Open: Please Apply! - 2012
- Academic journals should not have paywalls- Support Open Access Publishing! - 2011
- Lessons Learned Webcasting with Ustream Producer - 2010
- Creating and Managing Digital Portfolios Using Adobe Acrobat by Allanah King - 2009
- Hooked on Learning by Pam Hook - 2009
- Join the Internet Blackout - Protest Against Guilt Upon Accusation Laws in NZ — Creative Freedom Foundation (creativefreedom.org.nz) - 2009