This evening I responded to Alan Levine’s call for video contributions to his wonderful project, “True Stories of Open Sharing.” My 5 minute submission is titled, “Open Sharing Leads to eBook Inspiration: Indonesia to Minnesota to Oklahoma.”
These are the links I included in the YouTube video description:
Download “Our Batak House” from iTunes:
Learn more about Jane Ross’ Backpack Classroom project in Indonesia:
Download the eBooks about idioms created by 5th graders in Yukon Public Schools:
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Backchannel with 5th Graders & Pie Chart Questions on the Winter Olympics - 2014
- Emerging Insights on Learning, Technology, and the Road Ahead in Education - 2013
- Designing Out-of-the-Box College Course Assignments that Students Care About - 2013
- Michael Wesch on Creating Learners which Question and Live in a World of Constant Wonder - 2013
- @OKCPS Executive Director Information Technology Position Open: Please Apply! - 2012
- Academic journals should not have paywalls- Support Open Access Publishing! - 2011
- Lessons Learned Webcasting with Ustream Producer - 2010
- Creating and Managing Digital Portfolios Using Adobe Acrobat by Allanah King - 2009
- Hooked on Learning by Pam Hook - 2009
- Join the Internet Blackout - Protest Against Guilt Upon Accusation Laws in NZ — Creative Freedom Foundation (creativefreedom.org.nz) - 2009