Yes, today is “Pi Day” since it’s March 14th. I invite you to “share the joy which is Pi Day” by watching and passing along this three minute video from 2009, which my kids helped me create for the “Film on the Fly” Pi Day contest.
Looking for an idea to co-create an innovative math video this weekend with your own kids or students? Why not create and share your own Pi Day video?!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- STEM Curiosity Links: Episode 1 (A Touchcast Video) - 2014
- Your Next Textbook Will be a Palantir - 2012
- Public Education isn't a war - 2011
- Ripping Personally Owned DVDs for iPhone or iPod Viewing: Legal and Technical Perspectives - 2010
- Why We Need Pi - 2009
- Digital Dialog: Join the conversation! - 2007
- Filters and student decision-making - 2006
- Apple Digital Schools - 2006
- Writely goes to Google - 2006
- PodNova and Podcast Subscriptions - 2006