Yes, today is “Pi Day” since it’s March 14th. I invite you to “share the joy which is Pi Day” by watching and passing along this three minute video from 2009, which my kids helped me create for the “Film on the Fly” Pi Day contest.
Looking for an idea to co-create an innovative math video this weekend with your own kids or students? Why not create and share your own Pi Day video?!
Check out Wesley's new ebook, "Mapping Media to the Common Core: Volume I." (2013) It's $15!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Your Next Textbook Will be a Palantir - 2012
- Public Education isn't a war - 2011
- Ripping Personally Owned DVDs for iPhone or iPod Viewing: Legal and Technical Perspectives - 2010
- Why We Need Pi - 2009
- Digital Dialog: Join the conversation! - 2007
- Filters and student decision-making - 2006
- Apple Digital Schools - 2006
- Writely goes to Google - 2006
- PodNova and Podcast Subscriptions - 2006
- Spam Karma updated - 2006