This podcast is an interview with 9 year old Rachel, who has been playing Club Penguin on and off for the past three years. Rachel discusses what she enjoys doing in Club Penguin, password issues she has learned about, safety issues, and some suggestions for kids who are new to the game. This podcast was entirely recorded, edited and published on an iPad using Voice Record Pro, DropBox, GoodReader, iTransfer, WordPress for iOS, a self-hosted WordPress blog, and an iRig microphone.
- Club Penguin
- A Tour of Club Penguin (February 2013) – 23 minute screencast by Rachel
- Voice Record Pro ($2 – for podcast recording, editing & uploading)
- DropBox (free – for copying bumper audio links)
- GoodReader ($5 – for downloading show bumpers & opening in Voice Record Pro)
- iTransfer (free – for uploading final podcast via ftp to web host)
- WordPress for iOS (free – for posting)
- WordPress (free – content management system)
- iRig Microphone ($60)
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents Podcast channel
- Follow Wesley on Twitter: @wfryer
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Google Mesh Home WiFi Makes our Internet Access MUCH faster - 2019
- Pre-Reflections on the April 2018 Oklahoma Teacher Walkout - 2018
- Learning about Digital Citizenship with Carl Hooker - 2016
- WordPressOKC Meetup Notes: 31 March 2014 - 2014
- Why Are Thousands of Oklahoma Teachers Protesting Today at the Capitol? - 2014
- We all can learn a great deal from a great kindergarten teacher - 2010
- Fear not: The digital age is a great season for reading - 2010
- Podcast310: All a Twitter about Twitter: Micro-Blogging as a Professional Networking Tool by Beth Knittle (MASSCUE 2008) - 2009
- Join the live conversation today: Opportunities and Challenges for Web 2.0 in Schools - 2009
- Visualizing evidence for dark matter - 2008