This evening I recorded a twenty minute screencast, demonstrating how to use the FREE software programs Audacity, iTunes, The Levellator, and the websites AudioBoo and DropBox to create and publish a multi-track Internet radio show or podcast. Access more tools, tutorials, and resources about creating radio shows on the “Radio Show” page of Mapping Media to the Common Core. This video tutorial and others are included.
Also, see my October 2009 post, “How I create and publish podcasts” for additional details. My workflow for podcasting hasn’t changed much in the past few years. iPad apps like Bossjock Studio may change it at some point, however! If you’re interested in podcasting from an iPad, also see my March 2013 post and screencast, “Create an All-iPad Class Radio Show with AudioBoo, Bossjock, GoodReader, & SoundCloud.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Innovating in the Fast Lane: The Role for Technology Leaders in the Coming Decade - 2018
- Digital Health and Wellness: A Cross-Disciplinary Approach - 2018
- Pictograph Memories at Camp Cimarron - 2017
- Tender and Sweet First Grade Blog Comments - 2014
- Egypt After Arab Spring: A Paper Slide Video Example and List.ly Bibliography - 2013
- Create a Free Classroom Photo Sandbox with Picasa #gct - 2012
- Multipoint Videoconferencing: H.323 & Skype on the Blue Jeans Network - 2011
- Alternatives to Ning if free Ning sites are all shut down? - 2010
- links for 2008-04-16 - 2008
- I officially claim this title for my first book - YET unwritten! - 2008