If you were not able to attend the “FOCU$ on Education Conference” April 9th in Oklahoma City or at one of the six remote sites around the state of Oklahoma which connected via videoconference, you can now view archived videos of the event online. This discussion focused on the importance of funding public education reforms in Oklahoma. Use these links:
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Why Map Media to the Curriculum? (April 2013) - 2013
- Cloud App Bingo - 2012
- Criticism of School District Content Filtering Policies is not a personal attack on ALL tech directors - 2010
- Welcome to the University of Oklahoma: Home of a FAKE Guest WiFi Network - 2010
- Delivering Distance Engineering Courses Utilizing Web-based Electronic Media by Kurt Gramoll #odla2010 - 2010
- Google Wave by Simon Ringsmuth #odla2010 - 2010
- Ideas for proactively planning for a school crisis with message mapping - 2009
- Advice and wisdom on school public relations - 2009
- Options for shuffling songs and podcasts on an iPod or in iTunes - 2008
- links for 2008-04-23 - 2008