These are resources Wesley Fryer shared today with teachers in Saskatoon Public School Division over Skype on the topic, “Why Map Media to the Curriculum?” An audio recording of this session is also available. In his 50 minute presentation Wesley specifically focused on student-created media projects including eBooks and “narrated art.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Classroom Podcasting / Radio Shows 101 (April 2018) - 2018
- Enlisting Student Moderators for Classroom Blog Posts - 2015
- FOCU$ on Education Conference Archived Videos Online (April 2013) - 2013
- Cloud App Bingo - 2012
- Criticism of School District Content Filtering Policies is not a personal attack on ALL tech directors - 2010
- Welcome to the University of Oklahoma: Home of a FAKE Guest WiFi Network - 2010
- Delivering Distance Engineering Courses Utilizing Web-based Electronic Media by Kurt Gramoll #odla2010 - 2010
- Google Wave by Simon Ringsmuth #odla2010 - 2010
- Ideas for proactively planning for a school crisis with message mapping - 2009
- Advice and wisdom on school public relations - 2009