Earlier this week I created an 8 minute, 42 second screencast demonstrating how to use the free iPad app “Spreaker DJ” to record and publish a free radio show / audio podcast online. Spreaker.com gives users 10 hours of free hosted audio podcast / radio show cloud storage, and provides free apps for both smartphones and tablets. Spreaker now joins iPadio as one of my favorite audio podcasting / radio show websites, apps and platforms.
I added this screencast video to my YouTube playlist, “iPad Tutorials.” Access additional resources and tutorials on the “Radio Shows” page of Mapping Media to the Common Core.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Why is Oklahoma Education Policy So Screwed Up? - 2014
- Create an iPad Stand for Stopmotion from Cardboard - 2014
- Document Field Trip Learning with AudioBoo - 2013
- Add Photo to KidBlog Post - 2012
- Is your school network ready for multi-platform collaboration? - 2011
- Thanks for making a difference for kids every day - 2010
- Online Student Portfolios: What Tools Are Best? - 2010
- Digital Storytelling as THE Disruptive Change Agent for the 21st Century Learning Revolution - 2008
- RSS: Ready for Some Stories - 2008
- The importance of choosing podcast episode titles - 2008