Earlier this week I created an 8 minute, 42 second screencast demonstrating how to use the free iPad app “Spreaker DJ” to record and publish a free radio show / audio podcast online. Spreaker.com gives users 10 hours of free hosted audio podcast / radio show cloud storage, and provides free apps for both smartphones and tablets. Spreaker now joins iPadio as one of my favorite audio podcasting / radio show websites, apps and platforms.
I added this screencast video to my YouTube playlist, “iPad Tutorials.” Access additional resources and tutorials on the “Radio Shows” page of Mapping Media to the Common Core.
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Why is Oklahoma Education Policy So Screwed Up? - 2014
- Create an iPad Stand for Stopmotion from Cardboard - 2014
- Document Field Trip Learning with AudioBoo - 2013
- Add Photo to KidBlog Post - 2012
- Is your school network ready for multi-platform collaboration? - 2011
- Thanks for making a difference for kids every day - 2010
- Online Student Portfolios: What Tools Are Best? - 2010
- Digital Storytelling as THE Disruptive Change Agent for the 21st Century Learning Revolution - 2008
- RSS: Ready for Some Stories - 2008
- The importance of choosing podcast episode titles - 2008