These are my notes from last night’s WordPress User’s Group Meetup in Edmond, Oklahoma. The OKC WordPress Users Group meets each month (generally) on the last Monday of the month at 7 pm. Many thanks to Erick Gfeller and Morgan Estes for the informative presentations! *
* Since our church session also meets the last Monday of the month at 7 pm, I’ve been unable to regularly attend WordPress meet ups the past year. Fortunately this month, with 5 Fridays, our session meeting was moved up to last week so I could attend last night’s WordPress meeting. I only got to stay about 45 minutes, however, due to Scout meeting chauffeur duties, but picked up some great tips from Erick and Morgan.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- VIDEO: 10 Tips from a Technology Fear Specialist - 2019
- Restrict Plex Shared Movie Library to Include Just G, PG, PG-13 Films - 2017
- Good Things Can Come From Science and Engineering Projects in School - 2012
- Security Tips for WordPress: Understanding Network Attacks - 2012
- Fatherhood & Faith: Rearing Good Kids in a Secular Society - 2011
- Kyle Nelson on Social Media - 2011
- An Exemplary Scribe Blog Post, Pecha Kutcha Presentation, and Screencast - 2010
- NETA09 Podcasts and A fun Star Wars Remix Video - 2009
- Kids making the case for classroom blogging - 2008
- Speak out and share your vision for education reform - 2008