These are my tweeted notes (along with some from other attendees) on Tony Perez of Sucuri‘s excellent webinar for WebDesign.com on WordPress security on May 1, 2013. Many thanks to iThemes for hosting this GREAT webinar.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- iPads for Administrators? - 2010
- Get Out of Your FUNK, Cut the JIVE! Make Your Classroom Come Alive!!! - 2009
- Getting a Global Perspective - The Power of Collaborative Projects by Dyane Smokorowski - 2009
- Summer Professional Development Ideas - 2008
- links for 2008-05-01 - 2008
- Podcast150: Succeeding in the Dream Realization Business: An Interview with Gene Fisher about the Watts Learning Center - 2007
- Let's do more experiments in elementary science - 2006
- Bullying and NAFAA games - 2006
- Moving Words from a US Marine leaving Iraq - 2005
- Thoughts on Memorable lines from "Macbeth" - 2005