Have you participated in the K-12 Online Conference? It’s a free, annual online conference featuring some of the most innovative and inspiring educators from around the world – sharing great ideas for engaging students in deep learning using technology tools. The call for proposals, dates, and strands for the 2013 K-12 Online Conference have been announced. Please check them out and consider both submitting a proposal and personally inviting an innovative educator you know to submit one! The conference will start October 14th! Proposals are due July 31 and selections will be announced August 15th.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Meet MacBookMaestro.com - A Free Digital Badge Powered Learning Site - 2013
- Removing Red Eye with the iPhone App Photo Wizard - 2012
- Kansas Educators: Become a Storychaser this summer in Haysville, Greenbush or Andover! - 2011
- Steve Jobs at WWDC2011: The Truth is in the Cloud! - 2011
- Digital Citizenship video resources from Hoover, Alabama Schools and Common Sense Media - 2010
- Incredible tornado footage - 2009
- Podcast158: Digitally Informed School Leadership for the 21st Century - 2007
- Pearson makes two big headlines - 2006
- MS Office 2007 Beta and Groove - 2006