Today during day 2 of iPad Media Camp in Manhattan, Kansas, I recorded a 17 minute screencast using the iPad app “Explain Everything” answering questions participants posted using a Google Form after our first day. This is also linked on the curriculum for day 2 of iPad Media Camp this week, which focuses on making “Quick Edit Videos.”
by Wesley Fryer
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Transfer Video from an Android Phone to an iPad - 2014
- Convert Text Into Audio for Free (on a Mac) - 2011
- Great case for Educators building PLNs for PD - 2010
- Through my Students' Eyes - 2009
- Ready to mobile-blog our vacation - 2009
- Places to post video for higher education types - 2009
- They Have Names - 2008
- DanCoyote ZeroG SkyDancers at MODLA in Second Life on 10 July 2008 - 2008
- Beyond the Virtual Fieldtrip and the Collaborative Project...KC3: A National Challenge - 2008
- RoundTrips: Interactive Video Conferencing from Anywhere (Lewis and Clark trail - roundtrips.org) - 2008