Today during day 2 of iPad Media Camp in Manhattan, Kansas, I recorded a 17 minute screencast using the iPad app “Explain Everything” answering questions participants posted using a Google Form after our first day. This is also linked on the curriculum for day 2 of iPad Media Camp this week, which focuses on making “Quick Edit Videos.”
by Wesley Fryer
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Transfer Video from an Android Phone to an iPad - 2014
- Convert Text Into Audio for Free (on a Mac) - 2011
- Great case for Educators building PLNs for PD - 2010
- Through my Students' Eyes - 2009
- Ready to mobile-blog our vacation - 2009
- Places to post video for higher education types - 2009
- They Have Names - 2008
- DanCoyote ZeroG SkyDancers at MODLA in Second Life on 10 July 2008 - 2008
- Beyond the Virtual Fieldtrip and the Collaborative Project...KC3: A National Challenge - 2008
- RoundTrips: Interactive Video Conferencing from Anywhere (Lewis and Clark trail - roundtrips.org) - 2008