In this 20 minute video screencast tutorial, Dr. Wesley Fryer shares tips and techniques for using an iPhone and several different apps to share links, articles, and other information on social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Demonstrated apps include Feedly, Flipboard, Buffer, Hootsuite, and Pocket.
Follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Cross-Posting Audio Podcasts & Phonecasts from Cinch to iPadio - 2012
- Working Behind a Filter: Resolve Shortened URLs with Unshort.me - 2012
- ACLU Sues Missouri School District for Overblocking Internet Websites - 2011
- Magical iPhone Photo Apps - 2010
- Internet Safety and Digital Citizenship Presentations for Students, Parents and Teachers - 2010
- Podcast327: Using Digital Technologies and Personal Learning Networks to Enhance Learning by Clif Mims (Podstock09 Keynote) - 2009
- Railroads and virtual connections - 2008
- Searching for the ideal StoryChaser camera - 2008
- 30 Days with Twitter by Bob Sprankle - 2007
- Podcast78: Reflections on Video Gaming and Lego Star Wars 2 Demo - 2006