This week I had a very enjoyable opportunity to spend a day and a half with 70 educators at Eagle Ridge resort in northwest Illinois, very close to the Mississippi River. Here are a few of the photographic highlights of the trip, which included an hour of shopping Wednesday afternoon in picturesque Galena. These photos and a few more are included in a new Flickr set I uploaded tonight.
If you’re interested in the content of what we explored and discussed during our 1.5 days together, here are my day 1 slides on SlideShare.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Amazed by Edgar's Design Creativity in Minecraft - 2014
- Podcast410: Powerful Listening - Powerful Influence: A Conversation with Tim Hast - 2013
- Innovative Learning Institute in Norman: Nov 6, 2012 - 2012
- Digital Magazines: Text Plus Multimedia - 2011
- When Parents Don't Want Student Email - 2011
- Mirroring an iPad with iOS 5 & Apple TV - 2011
- Platforms for Interactively Sharing Student Work - 2010
- AudioBoo provides a great opportunity to record and share holiday memories - 2010
- The Research on Teaching Animation Design Art by Yang Huansong - 2009
- Viva Las Vegas with Elvis in Hangzhou, China - 2009