My friend Cyndi Danner-Kuhn at Kansas State University is helping put together a day of iPad-focused professional development for educators in Manhattan, Kansas, on January 15, 2014. The flyer below includes the highlights, more details about offered sessions are available on this Scribd document. It’s $25 (including lunch) and online registration is available through January 6. If you live in or near The Little Apple, plan to join in this day of iPad-focused digital professional development!
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Preparing for STEM Lessons on Coding with Hopscotch for iPad - 2013
- Karl Fisch at the 2011 Innovative Learning Institute - 2011
- This is a LOT of computer monitors! - 2010
- The iPad as a TV game controller - 2010
- Transforming Classroom Practice with 1:1 by Jenny Wojick, Andy Marks, Janet Parkerson, Virginia Glass and Kelly Goldberg - 2009
- Classroom Basics for 1:1 Computing by Shawn Massey and Wynn Draper-Bryant (Flint Community Schools, Michigan) - 2009
- 10 things you can do with a laptop (Gary Stager at eLearn09) - 2009
- Rachel's Haircut VoiceThread exceeds 15,000 views - 2008
- Cyberbullying and Cyberthreats: Responding to the Challenge by Nancy Willard - 2008
- Nancy Willard on CyberSafety Issues: Notes from Safe and Healthy Schools 2008 Oklahoma - 2008