This evening I had a wonderful opportunity to spend an hour with the amazing Michigan elementary teachers Brad Waid and Drew Minock as a guest on their weekly “Two Guys and Some iPads” show. If you missed the fun “live,” check out the archived video! If you’re not already, definitely add their website www.twoguysandsomeipads.com to your Feedly subscriptions, or to whatever other tool you’re using to subscribe to great blogs.
Also check out the audio podcast from Brad and Drew’s Podstock 2013 presentation, “Game Changing Apps.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- 10 Free Things I Am Thankful For x2 - 2015
- Students Need Teacher Relationships Not Just Adaptive Software & Videos - 2015
- Consider Upgrading Your Home Cable Modem to DOCSIS 3.0 - 2014
- A Free iPad Alternative to BoardDocs For Meeting Agenda and File Sharing - 2013
- Creating a Customized URL Shortener with YOURLS - 2011
- Stay Connected and Stay Warm with the Media Muff - 2010
- Google OS Could Reduce IT Department Demands - 2010
- Podcast335: Classroom Basics for 1:1 Computing by Shawn Massey and Wynn Draper-Bryant - 2009
- 7 Mac and iPhone Software Apps for which I'm thankful - 2009
- Read Facebook in Pirate English - 2009