These are slides from my morning presentation, “Mapping Media to the Common Core with iPads” today in Norman, Oklahoma, at the 2013 Interactive Learning Institute hosted by the K-20 Center at the University of Oklahoma. Access all the Mapping Media resources on maps.playingwithmedia.com. My eBook, “Mapping Media to the Common Core: Vol 1” is available on my website, from Amazon.com as well as CreateSpace.
by Wesley Fryer
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Podcast450: Great Classroom iPad Projects and Activities (Nov 2016) - 2016
- Seeking Adventure in the Wide World (Puppet Pals video) - 2011
- 99¢ Podcast: Creating Multimedia eBooks - 2011
- Be Kind, Do Your Best, and Become a Voracious Reader - 2010
- Notes and Reflections on Dr. Z's ISTE Webinar today, blended learning, and web 2.0 - 2008
- Maps and initial Hawaii photos - 2007
- Update on Hawaii webcasts and videoconferences - 2007
- In-Flight Entertainment 2.0 and Educator Professional Development - 2007
- Tips for home high speed Internet connections - 2006
- iPod101 - 2005