This evening I shared some ideas about interactive writing in a webinar series on digital writing hosted by Texas technology directors Miguel Guhlin and Diana Benner. These are a few of the links shared by Miguel and Colleen Rose (a participant from Northwestern Ontario) during our session. If you use a free offline web reading service like Pocket (which I love and adore) these are super links to add to your reading queue.
- Research on Blogs and Perception
- What’s the Big Deal about Blogs?
- Digital Portfolios
- Using KidBlog to publish student work
- Breaking the Mold: Using Technology to Help Introverts Share Their Thoughts in School
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Free Webinar: Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress - 2013
- Increasing STEM Interest via College Visits & Reflections - 2011
- TEDxOKC Self-Nomination: Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Will Operation Chokehold Bring the AT&T Network to its Knees Friday? - 2009
- Dickens and more: Free eBooks on the iPhone - 2008
- USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication Ceremony Videos - 2007
- Enabling social bookmarking - 2007
- K12Online07 recommendations for Bud's Peer Teacher - 2007
- Making learning relevant - 2006
- Shining lights, finding nuggets, adding tools - 2006