This evening I shared some ideas about interactive writing in a webinar series on digital writing hosted by Texas technology directors Miguel Guhlin and Diana Benner. These are a few of the links shared by Miguel and Colleen Rose (a participant from Northwestern Ontario) during our session. If you use a free offline web reading service like Pocket (which I love and adore) these are super links to add to your reading queue.
- Research on Blogs and Perception
- What’s the Big Deal about Blogs?
- Digital Portfolios
- Using KidBlog to publish student work
- Breaking the Mold: Using Technology to Help Introverts Share Their Thoughts in School
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Free Webinar: Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress - 2013
- Increasing STEM Interest via College Visits & Reflections - 2011
- TEDxOKC Self-Nomination: Balanced Filtering Online Gradebook - 2010
- Will Operation Chokehold Bring the AT&T Network to its Knees Friday? - 2009
- Dickens and more: Free eBooks on the iPhone - 2008
- USS Oklahoma Memorial Dedication Ceremony Videos - 2007
- Enabling social bookmarking - 2007
- K12Online07 recommendations for Bud's Peer Teacher - 2007
- Making learning relevant - 2006
- Shining lights, finding nuggets, adding tools - 2006