The last couple of days we’ve had freezing rain in Oklahoma City and temperatures that have hovered just below freezing. This morning I got up early (relative to the sleeping teens in our house!) and took some photos of the ice on shrubs, trees, cars and Christmas lights. It’s not a winter wonderland of snow, but it certainly is a wintry day! It’s the first Sunday morning in years our family hasn’t gone to church. We’re staying home and are planning to have our own family service! We’re thankful to have power and to be together at the dawn of our school holidays.
I took several of these photos with the Pro HDR app on my iPhone, the rest are with the built-in camera app using the HDR setting.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Book Review: Spam Nation by Brian Krebs - 2016
- EdCampVoxer (Dec 23-30) & EdCampOKC (March 5) - 2015
- Play with Sound Using Singing Fingers for iOS - 2014
- Opening Reflections on Tinker, Make and Learn - 2014
- Setting Up a Skype Home Phone - 2012
- Podcast386: Implementing 1:1 Classrooms in Grand View Schools, Oklahoma - 2011
- The HDR Photo Difference - 2010
- Clever Operation Chokehold Spoof Video - 2009
- Terrorist groups are recruiting online - What about your school, club or organization? - 2009
- Podcast297: An Oklahoma One to One Fairy Tale Obstructed By The School Secretary - 2008