The last couple of days we’ve had freezing rain in Oklahoma City and temperatures that have hovered just below freezing. This morning I got up early (relative to the sleeping teens in our house!) and took some photos of the ice on shrubs, trees, cars and Christmas lights. It’s not a winter wonderland of snow, but it certainly is a wintry day! It’s the first Sunday morning in years our family hasn’t gone to church. We’re staying home and are planning to have our own family service! We’re thankful to have power and to be together at the dawn of our school holidays.
I took several of these photos with the Pro HDR app on my iPhone, the rest are with the built-in camera app using the HDR setting.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Self-Censorship, Echo Chambers and Civil Political Discourse - 2018
- A Creepy and Troubling Hidden WordPress Hack - 2018
- Book Review: Spam Nation by Brian Krebs - 2016
- EdCampVoxer (Dec 23-30) & EdCampOKC (March 5) - 2015
- Play with Sound Using Singing Fingers for iOS - 2014
- Opening Reflections on Tinker, Make and Learn - 2014
- Setting Up a Skype Home Phone - 2012
- The HDR Photo Difference - 2010
- Clever Operation Chokehold Spoof Video - 2009
- Terrorist groups are recruiting online - What about your school, club or organization? - 2009