The evening of December 18, 2013, I shared an online presentation for the “Digitizing Writing Wednesday Webinars Series” titled, “Mobile Writing on the Go with KidBlog and WordPress.” The archived video from the Adobe Connect webinar is now available!
My presentation slides are available on SlideShare. Miguel Guhlin collected a variety of show notes on his blog.
I’ve added a link to this webinar in the right sidebar of my blog. This was the third free webinar I offered last month, following a December 14th webinar for Classroom 2.0 Live titled, “Coding & Games with Kids: Hopscotch, Scratch and Minecraft” and a December 11th webinar titled “Introduce Students to Coding with HopScotch for iPad” (for ISTE SIGML). If you’re interested in these latter “Week of Code” webinars, don’t miss the LiveBinders Peggy George put together for the Classroom 2.0 webinar.
Please support my STEM classroom Donor's Choose project: "Applying STEM Skills with Robotic Sphero Balls. Use the promo code INSPIRE at checkout to double your donation (up to $100) thanks to a match from DonorsChoose.org.
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 5 Lessons Learned for iPad Event Videographers Publishing to YouTube - 2013
- Oklahoma Educators, EduLeaders, and Edu Organizations on Twitter #EdCampOKC - 2011
- iPhoneography Apps for Capture, Editing and Upload / Sharing - 2011
- Misunderstanding Information Abundance at Oklahoma State University - 2011
- CSS Global Worldview Survey – Please help out! - 2010
- I Need My Teachers To Learn 2.0 - 2010
- Contrasting recent Oklahoma City and Winnipeg morning radio coverage about education - 2009
- Lessons learned about podcasting microphones - 2008
- Political Fireworks in Oklahoma City Public Schools - 2008
- Blog widow? - 2007