I received an email this weekend from a reader of one of my books who wanted an updated list of educational blogs I subscribe to and read. I updated my “Educational Blogs” page today with an updated linked list, and the following explanatory text:
Disclaimer: The listing of a blog/website feed/source here does NOT necessarily equate to an endorsement of all included content by me, or mean that I agree with everything that author/those authors write and share.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Tips for Parents Paying for College - 2016
- Transitioning from Print to a Digital Learning Ecosystem by Richard Culatta - 2012
- Opening Remarks by Janet Barresi: Oklahoma Digital Learning Summit - 2012
- Remembering April 19, 1995 - 2010
- Meeting with a future education leader: What would you say in 60 minutes? - 2010
- A Slidecast on Designing School 2.0 - 2009
- Podcast312: Reinventing Education for the 21st Century (Designing School 2.0) - 2009
- links for 2008-04-19 - 2008
- Be careful, be critical - 2007
- Permission to fail - 2007