This quick video (2 min) shows the steps for configuring our school computer lab computers for MinecraftEDU so they can readily connect to the 2 computers (1 Dell and 1 Apple/Mac) we use as MinecraftEDU servers.
This video is included on my MinecraftEDU resources page of my STEM curriculum site under “My MinecraftEDU Tutorial Videos.”
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Google Chrome & Homebase" Computer Lab Setup - 2014
- Load Saved MinecraftEDU World on School Server - 2014
- Reflections on Graduation Rituals, Celebrations, College Debts and a Ph.D. - 2012
- Wow - 2010
- Summarizing copyright and fair use with a mashup of Disney movie clips - 2010
- Looking beyond coercion, tests and seat time - 2008
- links for 2008-05-19 - 2008
- Video in schools and underlying pedagogies - 2006
- Google Trends and Data Analysis - 2006
- No cross-post this week - 2006