This quick video (2 min) shows the steps for configuring our school computer lab computers for MinecraftEDU so they can readily connect to the 2 computers (1 Dell and 1 Apple/Mac) we use as MinecraftEDU servers.
This video is included on my MinecraftEDU resources page of my STEM curriculum site under “My MinecraftEDU Tutorial Videos.”
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- Google Chrome & Homebase" Computer Lab Setup - 2014
- Load Saved MinecraftEDU World on School Server - 2014
- Reflections on Graduation Rituals, Celebrations, College Debts and a Ph.D. - 2012
- Wow - 2010
- Summarizing copyright and fair use with a mashup of Disney movie clips - 2010
- Looking beyond coercion, tests and seat time - 2008
- links for 2008-05-19 - 2008
- Video in schools and underlying pedagogies - 2006
- Google Trends and Data Analysis - 2006
- No cross-post this week - 2006