I absolutely love being able to stay in touch with my 4th grade daughter using the free iOS instant message app Kik, as she does not yet have her own phone. This is a message she sent me today after making a new discovery in Minecraft after school. I also love how Minecraft encourages so much problem-solving and discovery learning!
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 5th Graders Enjoy Interactive Writing on KidBlog - 2013
- Back to the Future Opening Scene: Marty McFly Experiences Amplifier Power [VIDEO] - 2012
- Use Tweet Nest to Create a Personal Twitter Information Trap - 2012
- Podcast379: Discussing Education Reform & High Stakes Testing in Oklahoma on the Studio46 Podcast - 2011
- Storychaser digital backpack to Haiti - 2010
- Thank you, President Obama, for banning torture and working to uphold U.S. Constitutional values - 2009
- WordPress plugins for a new blog - 2009
- Merit Pay, Teachers and Lion Tamers - 2009
- Geocaching in Altus - 2008
- Podcast253: Developing 21st Century Skills in School and District Leaders (COSN 2008 panel) - 2008