This audio podcast is a “recording from the road” by Wesley Fryer on June 22, 2014. Wes shares some updates about podcasting software, apps and resources, as well as several recent educational technology conferences. These include the first Texas Google Summit, iPad Media Camp, iPadPalooza, and the Iowa Project Based Learning (PBL) Academy.
- PodLove Project
- Fuel for Educational Change Agents (secondary podcast channel)
- Texas Google Summit
- Jim Sill on Twitter: @mistersill
- Learning about Digital Videography from Jim Sill
- Gail Lovely on Twitter: @glovely
- Forthcoming book: “Suddenly It Clicks!” by Gayle Berthiaume and Gail Lovely
- iPad Media Camp
- iPad Media Camp Curriculum from June 2014: Friendswood, Texas
- Iowa Project Based Learning (PBL) Academy
- More links coming soon!
Subscribe to “Moving at the Speed of Creativity” podcasts!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- #Playingwithmedia - Go beyond paperless - 2012
- TEDxOU in January 2012 and TEDxOKC 2011 Videos - 2011
- Sharing YouTube Activity Digital Breadcrumbs - 2011
- Avoid Controversial Related YouTube Videos When You Embed on a Blog #gct - 2011
- Jaycut, not YouTube, has the best online, free video editor today - 2010
- Mac OS 10.5.3 Address Book Syncs to Google! - 2008
- links for 2008-06-22 - 2008
- Hallmark of 21st Century Learning: Use of web video - 2007
- Administrators Who Blog, Read Blogs, and Podcast - 2007
- Most remarkable distance learning stories - 2006