Today was the first day of our week-long conference experience in Burlington, Vermont, “Create Make and Learn.” I facilitated workshops this morning and afternoon about “Making Media” and focused on narrated art / narrated photos, narrated slideshows, and paper slide videos. My wife helped me record and share the following 2 minute video, recapping our activities in the “Making Media” strand of the conference.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Understanding Russian Disinformation in U.S. Politics - 2019
- Road Trip Wireless Devices (July 2014) #SignOfTheTimes - 2014
- Getting it WRONG: The Economist on Educational Technology, Testing and School Reform - 2013
- Leveraging YouTube to Tell The Story of Your Non-Profit - 2012
- Add Video Annotations to a YouTube Video - 2012
- FAQs About iPads and Media in the Classroom - 2012
- How to Talk to Your Students About Copyright - 2011
- Avoid Double Cross-Posts from Twitter to Facebook using Visibli and Selective Tweets - 2011
- Think Before You Tweet - 2010
- Finding Balance - 2009