Oh my goodness! You need to take 60 seconds and check out the fantastic iMovie trailer my wife, Shelly, created for the Create, Make and Learn Institute this week in Burlington, Vermont! I LOVE the script text for this video as well as the photos: “Teachers will SAVE THE DAY when school gets boring” by engaging students in activities that involve creating and making!
Shelly has become an iMovie and iMovie Trailer-making machine this summer! She’s posted six more videos in the past 3 weeks (all created on her iPad with iMovie) to her teacher YouTube channel!
by Wesley Fryer
Did you know Wes has published 9 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- links for 2008-07-17 - 2008
- Podcast173: Voices of NECC 2007 Part 2 (Liberian Renaissance Education Complex, Creating iStories for Travel, and TeacherTube) - 2007
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006