Oh my goodness! You need to take 60 seconds and check out the fantastic iMovie trailer my wife, Shelly, created for the Create, Make and Learn Institute this week in Burlington, Vermont! I LOVE the script text for this video as well as the photos: “Teachers will SAVE THE DAY when school gets boring” by engaging students in activities that involve creating and making!
Shelly has become an iMovie and iMovie Trailer-making machine this summer! She’s posted six more videos in the past 3 weeks (all created on her iPad with iMovie) to her teacher YouTube channel!
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Summarizing Summer Institute in Digital Literacy Learning via Twitter Moments - 2019
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- links for 2008-07-17 - 2008
- Podcast173: Voices of NECC 2007 Part 2 (Liberian Renaissance Education Complex, Creating iStories for Travel, and TeacherTube) - 2007
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006