Oh my goodness! You need to take 60 seconds and check out the fantastic iMovie trailer my wife, Shelly, created for the Create, Make and Learn Institute this week in Burlington, Vermont! I LOVE the script text for this video as well as the photos: “Teachers will SAVE THE DAY when school gets boring” by engaging students in activities that involve creating and making!
Shelly has become an iMovie and iMovie Trailer-making machine this summer! She’s posted six more videos in the past 3 weeks (all created on her iPad with iMovie) to her teacher YouTube channel!
by Wesley Fryer
Did you know Wes has published 3 eBooks, and 1 of them is available free? Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Common Core / Curriculum."
On this day..
- 1:1 Teaching & Learning Session, OK SDE Leadership Conference - 2009
- links for 2008-07-17 - 2008
- Podcast173: Voices of NECC 2007 Part 2 (Liberian Renaissance Education Complex, Creating iStories for Travel, and TeacherTube) - 2007
- Recommended Macintosh applications - 2007
- The case against classblogmeister - 2006