Yesterday I recorded a 25 minute reflection about my initial 5 STEM lessons for my students as we’ve gotten back to school this fall. I recorded this on my morning commute using the free iOS app AudioCopy, and then uploaded it to SoundCloud. Access referenced resources on stem.wesfryer.com, including the referenced “Maker Studio” resources.
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast445: Voices from iPadPaloozaOU + the iPad Media Activities & Project Matrix - 2016
- Internet Resources for our District Internet Cafe PD Activity - 2012
- Florida FCAT Cut Score Lesson: High Stakes Accountability is About Politics Not Learning - 2012
- Take control of your digital footprint - 2010
- Digital Footprints Essential in Modern Job Hunt - 2010
- Social networking and college roommates - 2007
- Hope for differentiated assessment in Texas? - 2006
- The case for instant messaging in the classroom - 2006
- Blogsieve: Creating a feed river - 2005