If you are or know a certified teacher interested in a GREAT and challenging long-term sub position in Oklahoma City, please contact or have them contact Positive Tomorrows as soon as possible. Positive Tomorrows is a FANTASTIC private school in Oklahoma City exclusively serving homeless students and families. My wife, Shelly, teaches 3rd and 4th grade at Positive Tomorrows. The grade 4 / 5 teacher at PT recently had a baby, and they REALLY need to find a certified substitute ASAP who can step in. Please, please help PT find a long term sub! Find more details in the Facebook post below. Please share that post too!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Disclosure Statements, EdTech Ambassador Programs and Digital Citizenship - 2017
- Join Free @STEMseeds Webinar Saturday Sept 13th at 10:30 am Central - 2014
- iOS Content Creators Rejoice: iMovie, Pages, Keynote and More FREE on New Devices! - 2013
- Why Playing with Media and Mapping Media Matters - 2013
- Encouraging Pre-Service Educators to Share Work Publicly Online - 2012
- Lessons Learned from WordPress Blog Upgrades - 2012
- Using Film in Any Class - 2011
- Criteria for moderating comments on a viral video - 2009
- The Educational Technology Influence Nexus - 2008
- EduTopia mention - 2007