Our annual OTA (Oklahoma Technology Association) and EncycloMedia Conference is this week on Tuesday and Wednesday in Oklahoma City, and I’ll be co-presenting and sharing three different sessions. Here are the links to the slides and referenced resources for each session. I’ll likely audio-record these for later sharing on my secondary “Fuel for Educational Change Agents” podcast as well as the STEM Seeds website.
EdCamp = Free Personalized Professional Development (co-presented with Tammy Parks – @tparks)
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Sunset over Doha - 2011
- Unusual and Tasty Breakfast Buffet Items in Qatar - 2011
- Emotional Intelligence by Phyllis Van Hemert - 2010
- Self-discipline critical in our tablet and smartphone filled world - 2010
- Immersion in other cultures enhances creativity - 2009
- UStream recording of tonight's K12Online08 conversation on EdTechTalk - 2008
- Amazed by the power of asynchronous learning - 2008
- Join the K12Online08 conversation on It's Elementary tonight! - 2008
- Wiki, Blog or Moodle? - 2006
- Universal (Intel Mac) version of Ecto available - 2006