If you have not already, please make plans to attend the two day Google Education Summit in Oklahoma City on Saturday, February 21 and Sunday, February 22, 2015. The summit will be hosted by the EdTech Team at Bishop McGuinness High School in OKC. More information including registration links is available on ok.gafesummit.com. You can use the discount code “FRYER” to take 10% off your registration price, as long as you pay at the time of registration. (No discounts with this code for school purchase orders.) Tomorrow (December 23rd) is the last day for early-bird pricing, and this discount code is valid for early bird pricing too.
I’ll be presenting several sessions at the Oklahoma City Google Summit, and am really looking forward to these two exciting days of learning and networking. Last year I presented at the EdTech Team’s Google Education Summit in Richardson, Texas, and presented four different breakout sessions:
- Geo-Map Projects with Google
- Google Hangouts 101
- Quick Edit Videos with YouTube Capture
- Sharing Lesson Plans & Curriculum with Google Tools
I hope to see you February 21-22 for the first Oklahoma City Google Education Summit! Please share this with other educators in and near Oklahoma you know, including the 10% off discount code “FRYER” which will not expire as long as you pre-register.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- iPhone Media Creation App Categories - 2010
- As Fast As You Can Think - 2010
- Lessons Learned Teaching EdTech to PreService Education Students (Fall 2010) - 2010
- Kids writing for fun online - 2009
- Fair Use in Videos Using Pictures with Copyrighted Music - 2009
- Blog widgets for political transparency - 2008
- Philip Randolph, civil rights, unions, and political change - 2008
- Podcast212: XO Laptop First Impressions from Colin Davitt - 2007
- Podcast211: Technology Shopping Cart Podcast02 - Wikis, VoiceThread, and MathCasts - 2007
- The novelty of news and importance of media literacy - 2007