To ring the new year I’m offering a $10 discount code (“2015newyears“) for an annual membership to my “Playing with Media” video library. I’ve uploaded dozens of videos about a variety of topics relating to multimedia creation and communication which are only available to library members.
As detailed on the about page of PlayingWithMedia.com, topics include:
- How to create multimedia eBooks
- Quick Edit Videography with a smartphone or tablet
- How to create narrated slideshows with an iPad
- Tips for Using YouTube
- Productivity App Tips
- Interactive Writing / Blogging
- iPhoneography tips
- Using apps and websites to help students learn coding
- Using MinecraftEDU in the classroom
- and more!
The discount code “2015newyears” is valid for $10 off an annual membership through January 4, 2015. View the table of contents of all available videos to see if this is a membership which would meet your learning goals and needs. This month I added two new videos relating to media creation:
- Crop an Image to a Custom Aspect Ratio (9:51 – December 2014)
- How to Screencast with Screenflow Software -Mac users (7:55 – December 2014)
Please share this discount code with others you know who might benefit from these video-based instructional tutorials. Happy New Year!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podcast 437: The 2015 EdTech Year in Review - 2015
- Self-Hosting Oral History Audio (or Lectures) with Free Podcast Generator Software - 2013
- FREE Playing with Media Meetups in Oklahoma City in 2013 - 2012
- Learning Culture Change the Critical Focus for iPad 1 to 1 Projects - 2010
- Learning about the iOS app Stickershop from a 7 year old #edapps - 2010
- Hedonism, Politics, Authoritarianism, Twitter and Political Change - 2009
- Sausage Balls: The Culinary Delight of the Holiday Season - 2007
- ClaimID and website verification - 2007
- Riya and Photo Face Recognition - 2005
- Teacher Man - 2005