I’m continuing to work with a wonderful group of authors in Oklahoma City who have organized a fantastic writer’s conference the past two years, “Write Well, Sell Well OKC.” (@writesellwell) The conference will be held again in OKC October 23-24, 2015. We’re meeting this evening and discussing possibilities for locations to hold “Writer’s Intensive Workshops” in upcoming months, before the annual confrence. These are three co-working spaces in Okahoma City that we know about, which we might consider as locations to rent and use.
Do you know of other co-working locations in the Oklahoma City area we should add to this list?
by Wesley Fryer
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Learning at the March Oklahoma STEM Consortium Meeting - 2018
- Impressed with Freshpaint App For Windows 8 (Microsoft Surface Tablet) - 2013
- How Can I Webstream an Event? - 2013
- A Creative ePub Audio Story Powered by Five Card Flickr Story - 2012
- Creating Educational Videos for YouTube by Marty Brandl - 2012
- Catherine Orenstein on the Power and Importance of Female Storytellers - 2011
- Sunset over a sea of clouds - 2011
- Guerrilla Health Message Marketing - 2011
- PSAs to stop texting and driving - 2010
- Blended Learning Jazz: Spontaneous, Improvisational, and Smooth by Curtis Bonk #heartlandconf10 - 2010