This afternoon I shared a 60 minute breakout session on “iPad Green Screen Video Creation” at the 2015 Write Well, Sell Well Writers Conference in Oklahoma City. During the session, I demonstrated how to use the Green Screen app by Do Ink and created this silly “Shark Reseach” video. It’s about 90 seconds long, and uses images from the Morgue File as backgrounds. All the sample videos and resource links from the session are available on the Green Screen page of the Makers Studio section of my STEM curriculum site. That includes new YouTube playlists of example green screen videos and example “Interview Collage Quick Edit videos.”
I love creating whimsical “quick edit videos” like these! It’s a bit like digital improv. Fun and creative!
Mobile blogged with WordPress on my iPad.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The Podcasting Legacy of Bob Sprankle and The Scholars of Room 208 - 2017
- Daily Blogging and an Ode to RSS - 2017
- Mastery Grid with Openly Licensed Icons - 2014
- Following Greyson Chance's Rise to Musical Fame - 2010
- Homegrown YouTube Clone Websites in Schools - 2010
- phpBB for my School Reform Book Forum? - 2010
- MacBook Air Digital Lust - 2010
- How I create and publish podcasts - 2009
- PollEverywhere Polls and Results from KATE - 2009
- The mind of a learner: Iron, Marble, Receptacle or Flame? - 2008