This afternoon I shared a 60 minute breakout session on “iPad Green Screen Video Creation” at the 2015 Write Well, Sell Well Writers Conference in Oklahoma City. During the session, I demonstrated how to use the Green Screen app by Do Ink and created this silly “Shark Reseach” video. It’s about 90 seconds long, and uses images from the Morgue File as backgrounds. All the sample videos and resource links from the session are available on the Green Screen page of the Makers Studio section of my STEM curriculum site. That includes new YouTube playlists of example green screen videos and example “Interview Collage Quick Edit videos.”
I love creating whimsical “quick edit videos” like these! It’s a bit like digital improv. Fun and creative!
Mobile blogged with WordPress on my iPad.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Mastery Grid with Openly Licensed Icons - 2014
- Podcast384: Michael Wesch at Heartland eLearning 2011 - 2011
- Following Greyson Chance's Rise to Musical Fame - 2010
- Homegrown YouTube Clone Websites in Schools - 2010
- phpBB for my School Reform Book Forum? - 2010
- MacBook Air Digital Lust - 2010
- How I create and publish podcasts - 2009
- PollEverywhere Polls and Results from KATE - 2009
- The mind of a learner: Iron, Marble, Receptacle or Flame? - 2008
- Podcast interviews with Oklahoma elected officials on NCLB - 2008