I met with our upper division (high school) video production class teacher this afternoon, and we discussed ideas for her upcoming 12 week (trimester) class. These are the links and videos I shared with her, which may be of interest to you if you’re working with students on video production!
The “Show What You Know With Media Links / Resources:
by Wesley Fryer
Quick Edit Video
YouTube Capture App for iPad (free)
iPad Air 1 – We can get these used/refurbished for about $275 each at CD-R Electronics, I would recommend getting at least 2 or 3. Cases are about $20, so figure $300 each with cases.
ioGrapher (kit for iPad including mic, lenses, and shooting case)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- The joy of organizing iPad apps in folders (iOS 4.2 update) - 2010
- I've Got a Feeling we'll see more Lip Dubs like this one - 2009
- Five more K12Online09 Teaser Trailers! - 2009
- In the carpool with Kevin - 2007
- Podcast207: An Inspirational Message from Songwriter, Musician and Educator Monte Selby - 2007
- Podcast206: Inventing The Future: Safely Empowering Learners in the Read/Write Society (ODLA 2007) - 2007
- The Wii redefines interactive gaming! - 2006