Make plans now to attend and bring a friend to the fourth annual EdCampOKC, coming up on Saturday, March 5, 2016 at John Marshall High School in Oklahoma City. Registration is FREE and the chances you’ll learn something new if you participate are GUARANTEED! Register on edcampokc.eventbrite.com, and learn more about EdCamps by visiting the About page of EdCampOKC.org. All upcoming Oklahoma EdCamps are listed on EdCampOK.org.
If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact one of our organizers. As you’re planning your 2016 calendar, pencil in:
- EdCamp918 in Tulsa (@edcamp918) on Saturday, January 30, 2016
- EdCampSWOK in Lawton at Cameron University on Saturday, February 6 2016
- Texas Ed U Camp in Denton, TX at Texas Women’s University on Saturday, February 13, 2016
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Give the Gift of Digital Security to Your Family - 2016
- Exemplary MinecraftEDU Water Challenge Build - 2014
- Google Calendar Appointment Slot Double Booking Mystery - 2012
- Our Inadequate Internet Infrastructure - 2010
- WordPress 2.9 adds image editing and video embedding via oEmbed - 2009
- Ustreaming with multiple local mics and remote callers via Skype - 2009
- Discussing eBooks, the Kindle, and the iPhone Amazon Application via Ustream - 2009
- Restored blog access and reflections on the psychology of daily blogging - 2008
- Considering options for a COV digital backpack camera upgrade - 2008
- Novelty and curiosity essential for engagement and learning - 2007