This afternoon members of our family recorded some short video highlights and memories of 2015, in front of the green screen we set up over the Christmas holidays in my wife’s classroom makerspace. I brought these video clips into the Green Screen iPad app by Do Ink, and added related images as well as videos in the background, and then exported each video separately into the iPad photo roll. This was a different workflow for me using the Green Screen app, and I really liked how it allowed me to be more deliberate and varied in my use of backgrounds. Here is the six minute final result, which I combined and added some text annotations to in iMovie for iPad:
For more information about creating green screen videos, check out the audio podcast recording of this presentation I shared in October 2015.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Why National Geographic on the iPad is Amazing - 2013
- Podcast365: Leadership Lessons for 1:1 Learning Projects from Leslie Wilson (The One-to-One Institute) - 2011
- Free 1 Year Bible on YouVersion - 2011
- Learning from Angela, Kern and Konrad - 2010
- Netbooks or eBook Readers for Students? - 2010
- Skype Virtual Guest Speakers and Collaboration wiki - 2009
- Resurrecting old conference notes before the days of blogging - 2009
- Podcast298: An Interview on Manitoba Morning Radio with Darren Kuropatwa about Numeracy, Literacy, Student Summary Blogging, Digital Learning and the K-12 Online Conference - 2009
- Paraphrased quotations from today's radio interviews in Winnipeg, Manitoba - 2009
- Encourage hands-on science inquiry! - 2008