This afternoon members of our family recorded some short video highlights and memories of 2015, in front of the green screen we set up over the Christmas holidays in my wife’s classroom makerspace. I brought these video clips into the Green Screen iPad app by Do Ink, and added related images as well as videos in the background, and then exported each video separately into the iPad photo roll. This was a different workflow for me using the Green Screen app, and I really liked how it allowed me to be more deliberate and varied in my use of backgrounds. Here is the six minute final result, which I combined and added some text annotations to in iMovie for iPad:
For more information about creating green screen videos, check out the audio podcast recording of this presentation I shared in October 2015.
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Why National Geographic on the iPad is Amazing - 2013
- Podcast365: Leadership Lessons for 1:1 Learning Projects from Leslie Wilson (The One-to-One Institute) - 2011
- Free 1 Year Bible on YouVersion - 2011
- Learning from Angela, Kern and Konrad - 2010
- Netbooks or eBook Readers for Students? - 2010
- Skype Virtual Guest Speakers and Collaboration wiki - 2009
- Resurrecting old conference notes before the days of blogging - 2009
- Podcast298: An Interview on Manitoba Morning Radio with Darren Kuropatwa about Numeracy, Literacy, Student Summary Blogging, Digital Learning and the K-12 Online Conference - 2009
- Paraphrased quotations from today's radio interviews in Winnipeg, Manitoba - 2009
- Encourage hands-on science inquiry! - 2008