This podcast is a recording of a presentation by Dr. Wesley Fryer on February 29, 2016, titled, “WordPress Security & 2 Factor Authentication” at the WordPressOKC meetup at Oklahoma Christian University in Edmond, Oklahoma. Check the podcast shownotes for links to referenced resources, including the Google Presentation shared during the session. Link to those slides with the shortened URL http://wfryer.me/2factor.
- Google Slides Presentation
- Follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
- CommentPress WordPress Plugin
- FireSheep (FireFox extension)
- JetPack WordPress Plugin
- Uptime Robot
- iThemes Sync
- Popular WordPress Plugins
- iThemes Security Plug-In
- What is 2 Factor Authentication?
- Using 2 Step Verification (Gmail)
- Websites supporting 2 Factor Authentication
- Clef Two-Factor Authentication WordPress plugin
- 59 Second Video about Clef Authentication
- Clef iPhone app (free)
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."