This podcast is a recording of a presentation by Dr. Wesley Fryer on February 29, 2016, titled, “WordPress Security & 2 Factor Authentication” at the WordPressOKC meetup at Oklahoma Christian University in Edmond, Oklahoma. Check the podcast shownotes for links to referenced resources, including the Google Presentation shared during the session. Link to those slides with the shortened URL http://wfryer.me/2factor.
- Google Slides Presentation
- Follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter: @wfryer
- CommentPress WordPress Plugin
- FireSheep (FireFox extension)
- JetPack WordPress Plugin
- Uptime Robot
- iThemes Sync
- Popular WordPress Plugins
- iThemes Security Plug-In
- What is 2 Factor Authentication?
- Using 2 Step Verification (Gmail)
- Websites supporting 2 Factor Authentication
- Clef Two-Factor Authentication WordPress plugin
- 59 Second Video about Clef Authentication
- Clef iPhone app (free)
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"