This evening my 18 year old son gave me some lessons on using Snapchat. After reading Mathew Ingram’s (@mathewi) article from last week, “Snapchat’s Ultimate Goal Isn’t Just Chat—It’s Total Media Domination” on our flight into Ohio, I decided Snapchat is a social media app and platform I need to learn more about. Last week, Carl Hooker (@mrhooker) gave an awesome series of presentations about “Digital Citizenship” for students, parents, faculty and staff at our school in Oklahoma City, and Snapchat was one of the apps he talked and told stories about. I downloaded and created an account on Snapchat awhile back, but really haven’t used the app much until today. In response to Stephanie Bice’s request for Snapchat help tonight, I recorded and edited a 15 minute screencast video tonight sharing what I’ve learned so far about using Snapchat. If this proves helpful to you, please let me know with a comment below or by sending a Twitter reply to @wfryer.
— Stephanie Bice (@stephaniebice) April 3, 2016
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide! MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Print a QR Code for an AudioBoo Recording - 2014
- The Art & Science of Teaching by Dr. Phil Warrick (part 2 of 2) - 2012
- The Art & Science of Teaching by Dr. Phil Warrick (part 1 of 2) - 2012
- Webcasting with the Seedlings: In the Sprankle Podcave! - 2010
- Schools using Twitter for parent and community communication - 2008
- Family member tribute digital stories - 2008
- links for 2008-04-02 - 2008
- Podcast143: The Changing Landscape of the Global Digital Divide: Opportunities and Challenges for Teacher Education (Paul Resta) - 2007
- OLPC and the IDC test (innovation, differentiation & collaboration) - 2007
- Ruckus, DRM and IP (intellectual property) - 2007