One of our teachers asked for my recommendation of a good iPad stylus to use for drawing and illustration today. Here’s what I shared with her.
I’ve used a number of illustration and drawing iPad apps over the past few years. Pro Create ($6) continues to be my favorite. Carol Anne McGuire (@rockourworld) is the person who originally got me to start using Pro Create.
Karen Bosch (@karlyb) an educator who has created an awesome (and free) iTunesU course on digital sketchnoting that you might also check out and share. She has more sketchnote resources on her Google Site.
Sylvia Duckworth is another great educator who is an avid sketchnoter. She is @sylviaduckworth on Twitter. Her Google Presentation, “Sketchnoting for Beginners” is outstanding. Her favorite iPad stylus is the Musemee Notier Prime.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Using Jamboard in a Remote Learning Lesson - 2020
- Cool Stuff Rachel & I Learned in Minecraft This Weekend - 2014
- Additional Books to Read on the POW/MIA Situation in Southeast Asia - 2012
- Connect your laptop to a TV - 2011
- Music by Yukon, Oklahoma students aboard the John Lennon Educational Tour Bus - 2010
- Apple laptop battery cycle charges and warranty coverage - 2010
- Always moderate membership in educational networking sites - 2010
- AT&T billing finally figured out I don't work for them anymore - 2009
- Day 1 of SMART Notebook training at CSD - 2009
- Sharing Google Reader feeds by tag and reflections on information flow management - 2008