Faculty, administrators and staff at Casady School in Oklahoma City are interested in learning about your school’s approach to digital citizenship. We have formed a digital citizenship team with a mission to “equip & encourage students, parents, and faculty to act as responsible digital citizens.” This includes topics relating to Internet safety, responsible social media use, digital footprints, branding, etc. What lessons, speakers, curricula, book studies, or other activities have you utilized to promote awareness and conversations about good digital citizenship? Please take a few minutes to respond to this short survey. Please submit by September 30, 2016. Summary results will be shared in late fall 2016 on our website, and we will send a link to each survey participant. Thanks!
This survey can be accessed using the shortened link: http://bit.ly/casadydigcit
Please direct questions about this survey to fryerw [at] casady [dot] org. You can also reach out to me, Wes Fryer, on Twitter @wfryer with a reply or direct message.
To learn more about how Carl Hooker helped our students, parents, faculty and staff learn and think more about digital citizenship last Spring, see the March 2016 post, “Learning about Digital Citizenship with Carl Hooker.”
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard!
If you're trying to listen to a podcast episode and it's not working, check this status page. (Wes is migrating his podcasts to Amazon S3 for hosting.) Remember to follow Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wesley's Facebook pages for "Speed of Creativity Learning" and his eBook, "Playing with Media." Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Mapping Media to the Curriculum."
On this day..
- Seeking Funding for an Oklahoma School NCLB Left Behind - 2013
- Adding Audio to a WordPress Sound Blog - 2011
- Using Social Networking Tools to Increase Discussion in the Classroom by Karin Perry - 2010
- Did You Know 4.0 - The Mobile Revolution is Here - 2009
- Chinese Parental Expectations, Creativity, and Chinese Film Recommendations - 2009
- Podcast284: Media Literacy as Literacy for the Information Age by Dr. Renee Hobbs - 2008
- Podcast283: Dr. Cathy M. Roller's keynote at the 2008 OTEP Reading Conference - 2008
- EverNote iPhone Voice Memos - 2008
- Proof a T-1 line is insufficient - 2008
- Content filtering in Communist China versus an Oklahoma school - 2007