Please join Shelly Fryer (@sfryer) online next weekend on Saturday, October 15, 2016 at 9:00am Pacific / 10:00am Mountain / 11:00am Central / 12:00pm Eastern on Classroom 2.0 Live! Shelly is the “featured teacher” for October on Classroom 2.0 Live, and will be sharing:
how she uses a variety of strategies, apps, and technologies to build classroom community, differentiate learning to meet individual student needs in literacy and math, and promote a culture of making and creating.
Classroom 2.0 Live is one of my best, ongoing sources of professional development each month. I’m not able to join every week, but try to participate several times per month and always come away with new ideas, links and resources. The live webinar is hosted by Blackboard Collaborate, which requires that you either download “Blackboard Collaborate Launcher” software (if connecting by computer) or the app (available for iOS) in advance to join.
This will be Shelly’s second time to present via a webinar. Last May, when we were in Chicago for the national PBS convention, she presented “iPads in Maker Studio” for “Global Maker Day.” That conference is coming up again this fall on October 25, 2016.
I know Shelly will have some great ideas to share on Saturday. I hope you’ll join in the learning on Classroom 2.0 Live if your schedule permits!
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, consider subscribing to Wes' free, weekly newsletter. Generally Wes shares a new edition on Monday mornings, and it includes a TIP, a TOOL, a TEXT (article to read) and a TUTORIAL video. You can also check out past editions of Wes' newsletter online free!
Did you know Wes has published several eBooks and "eBook singles?" 1 of them is available free! Check them out! Also visit Wes' subscription-based tutorial VIDEO library supporting technology integrating teachers worldwide!MORE WAYS TO LEARN WITH WES: Do you use a smartphone or tablet? Subscribe to Wes' free magazine "iReading" on Flipboard! Follow Dr. Wesley Fryer on Twitter (@wfryer), Facebook and Google+. Also "like" Wes' Facebook page for "Speed of Creativity Learning". Don't miss Wesley's latest technology integration project, "Show With Media: What Do You Want to CREATE Today?"
On this day..
- Podiant: A Great Platform for Podcasting and Migrated Podcasts - 2017
- FREE Open Mic Webinar on Digital Storytelling: Saturday Oct 11, 2014 - 2014
- Student-Created Sequoyah Book Reports, AudioBoo, iPads and QR Codes - 2012
- 4th Graders Interview Michigan State Representative Al Pscholka - 2011
- High Stakes Tests do NOT encourage a 21st Century Skill Focus - 2010
- From TEDxRedmond: Zoe Sprankle on Impact, Effect & Purpose - 2010
- Help needed with Packeteer and Videoconferencing - 2008
- Connecting our world and our generational responsibility to do better - 2008
- Refreshed VoiceThread and Parent Permission form - 2007
- Join our skypecast: When Night Falls discussion! - 2006