Currently viewing the tag: "cinch"
Introduce Students to Coding with HopScotch for iPad
Hour of Code Webinars with Wes:
Wed Dec 11, 7 pm EST
FREE Adobe Connect webinar sponsored by ISTE SIGML Coding & Games with Kids: Hopscotch, Scratch and Minecraft
Sat Dec 14, 12 pm (noon) EST
FREE Blackboard Collaborate webinar sponsored by Classroom 2.0 Live
Why Play With Media?
Speed of Creativity Learning LLC
Playing with Media: The eBook!
- Hard-Core And Casual Gamers Play In Different Worlds : All Tech Considered : NPR December 10, 2013
- The nuts and bolts of online debating [guest post] | Dangerously Irrelevant December 10, 2013
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity | FREE Hour of Code Webinars with Wes December 10, 2013
- Moving at the Speed of Creativity | MinecraftEDU Beginner Challenge: Craft 10 Basic Tools with Wood and Stone December 10, 2013
- Classroom 2.0 LIVE! - Home December 10, 2013
- TurtleArt December 10, 2013
- K-8 Intro to Computer Science | Code.org December 9, 2013
- Age of Distraction: Why It’s Crucial for Students to Learn to Focus | MindShift December 9, 2013
- 15+ Ways of Teaching Every Student to Code (Even Without a Computer) | Edutopia December 9, 2013
- The best ways to edit and view Microsoft Office docs on your iPad — Tech News and Analysis December 8, 2013
Articles I’m Reading… (till Google Reader dies)