Currently viewing the tag: "edtech"
Introduce Students to Coding with HopScotch for iPad
Wed Dec 11, 7 pm EST
FREE Adobe Connect webinar sponsored by ISTE SIGML (resources on SlideShare) Coding & Games with Kids: Hopscotch, Scratch and Minecraft
Sat Dec 14, 12 pm (noon) EST
FREE Blackboard Collaborate webinar sponsored by Classroom 2.0 Live (resources available in a LiveBinder and on SlideShare)
Why Play With Media?
Speed of Creativity Learning LLC
Playing with Media: The eBook!
- DOGO News - Kids news articles! Kids current events; plus kids news on science, sports, and more! December 22, 2013
- MOOCs Provide Unprecedented Insight Into How Students Learn | Craig Weidemann December 22, 2013
- Awesome Stories December 22, 2013
- Awesome Stories December 21, 2013
- Big History - Episodes, Video & Schedule - HISTORY.com December 21, 2013
- mSecure for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch | mSeven Software December 21, 2013
- Radio Show » Mapping Media to the Common Core December 21, 2013
- Twitter / HistoricalPics: All this technology is making ... December 21, 2013
- The Balance of Screen Time | Edutopia December 21, 2013
- iVengers Radio 2.6 - iPad Summit Recap with Felix Jacomino - iVengers Radio | Pocket Casts December 21, 2013
Articles I’m Reading… (till Google Reader dies)