Currently viewing the tag: "goodreads"
Introduce Students to Coding with HopScotch for iPad
Wed Dec 11, 7 pm EST
FREE Adobe Connect webinar sponsored by ISTE SIGML (resources on SlideShare) Coding & Games with Kids: Hopscotch, Scratch and Minecraft
Sat Dec 14, 12 pm (noon) EST
FREE Blackboard Collaborate webinar sponsored by Classroom 2.0 Live (resources available in a LiveBinder and on SlideShare)
Why Play With Media?
Speed of Creativity Learning LLC
Playing with Media: The eBook!
- RANDOM.ORG - Password Generator December 20, 2013
- Audioboo / Gingerbread Houses December 19, 2013
- Directr - Simple, Powerful Video Creation for Everyone on the App Store on iTunes December 19, 2013
- BBC News - Porn filters block sex education websites December 19, 2013
- “Night Predators” and Minecraft | Educating Lotus December 19, 2013
- Most Influential Education Blog Post of 2013 | The Edublog Awards December 19, 2013
- Art with Mrs. Rose: Digital Portfolios December 19, 2013
- What’s the Big Deal about Blogs? | Northern Art Teacher December 19, 2013
- Around the Corner-MGuhlin.org: Research on Blogs and Perception December 19, 2013
- Using FiftyThree’s Paper to Capture Ideas From Your Conference December 19, 2013
Articles I’m Reading… (till Google Reader dies)