Currently viewing the tag: "minecraftedu"
Stay Connected & Updated!
Read Wes’ FREE Flipboard Magazine
Digital Citizenship in the Surveillance State
Playing With Media
Becoming Your Family’s Digital Witness
Igniting Innovation in Teaching & Learning
eBooksAll 9 eBooks by Dr. Wesley Fryer are now available on the PlayingWithMedia.com eStore!
- Thoughts on Content Filtering, Parent Education, and School Laptop Initiatives January 14, 2020
- Share Podcast Excerpts using Audacity, iMovie and Google Slides January 5, 2020
- The Tyranny of Current Events December 29, 2019
- Tips for Media Literacy and Avoiding Foreign Political Propaganda Influence December 14, 2019
- What Paperless Debate Can Teach Us About the Classroom of the Future December 8, 2019
Tagsapp apple blog blogging classroom coding creativity design digcit digital ebook edtech education google history howto ios ipad iphone k12online leadership learning literacy media minecraft mobile oklaed oklahoma pd podcast podcasting politics publish school scratch share sharing stem technology tutorial video wordpress workshop writing youtube