Currently viewing the tag: "normalize"
Stay Connected & Updated!
Read Wes’ FREE Flipboard Magazine
Digital Citizenship in the Surveillance State
Playing With Media
Becoming Your Family’s Digital Witness
Igniting Innovation in Teaching & Learning
eBooksAll 9 eBooks by Dr. Wesley Fryer are now available on the PlayingWithMedia.com eStore!
- Help Students Use Icons and Photos in Narrated Slideshows November 11, 2018
- Using ffWorks and FFmpeg for Video Compression November 8, 2018
- How I’m Voting and Prepared to Vote in Oklahoma City November 6, 2018 November 5, 2018
- Friends Don’t Let Friends Use the Edge Web Browser (or Bing for Search) October 13, 2018
- Beware of Phishing Cell Phone Calls: Don’t Share Personal Info with Strangers October 3, 2018
Tagsapp apple blog blogging classroom coding creativity design digcit digital ebook edtech education google history howto ios ipad iphone k12online leadership learning media minecraft minecraftedu mobile okc oklaed oklahoma pd podcast podcasting politics school scratch share sharing stem student technology tutorial video wordpress workshop youtube