I have posted a short video explaining what I consider digital storytelling to be, and its potential role in 21st century Christian evangelism. Additionally, I created a short video about how God brought Shelly, my wife, into my life and the ways we have both been blessed as a result.
I am very excited about this opportunity to teach and work in the church, and am hopeful that this endeavor will prove rewarding for not only myself but many others who will be involved. I think this is exactly the type of activity in which members of the 21st century Christian church should be involved.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Interactive Google Earth Updates and Map Tools: Solar System Exploration and Nuclear War - 2017
- Paper Slide Video PD Reflections From Wichita - 2014
- Why YOU Should Become a Storychaser (whiteboard animation video) - 2013
- Dust Bowl Nightmare in Lubbock - 2011
- Cloud Computing Excitement for Content Consumption - 2011
- Easy iPhone Panoramic photos with Pano - 2009
- TechCon 2008 GabCast Channel and Chatzy Room - 2008
- K12Online07: Some Initial Statistics - 2007
- Behold the power of iSquint! - 2007
- 2 More K12Online07 PD Reflections - 2007