February 10th update on the TIP project in Austin are available.
Macintosh user’s group. At the kind invitation of Glenn Chase, I provided a
presentation at CapMac’s February meeting including an overview and status
report of the TIP grant project, as things are going for campuses I am working
with here in West Texas.
2005 CapMac newsletter (available as a PDF file) includes more
information and photographs about my presentation. My presentation slides are also available from my website. The photos
also include one of my technology mentors, Carl Ward, who is also my
CapMac is a great
group! I wish we had a similar one here in Lubbock.
If you enjoyed this post and found it useful, subscribe to Wes' free newsletter. Check out Wes' video tutorial library, "Playing with Media." Information about more ways to learn with Dr. Wesley Fryer are available on wesfryer.com/after.
On this day..
- Use Celly to Setup a Free Text Messaging Group Chat - 2013
- Using TweetChat to Follow Educational Twitter Chats - 2013
- First Lesson in Minecraft (and why I waited a year to ask my son to teach me) - 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Note Smartphone - 2012
- Twitter - A Powerful Collaboration Tool for Teachers by Eric Langhorst - 2012
- Digital Storytelling by Anne Daugherty - 2012
- 21st Century Classrooms: What does it take to Start? by Dyane Smokorowski #mace11 - 2011
- XO Laptops coming to Birmingham, Alabama - 2008
- MySpace education - 2006
- Videoconferencing across a state - 2006